Hogtown Consulting is just me, Patrick Dinnen, a Creative Technologist based in Toronto.
As Hogtown I do technology and experience stuff. That’s a pretty broad description I realise, perhaps you can get an idea of what sort of projects I work on my taking a look at my portfolio.
1. building for good user experience and 2. furthering the aims of people doing good stuff (and also good people doing ok stuff, if I still need to pay the mortgage that month).
If you have questions please contact me.
I’m the owner, operator and chief bottle washer at Hogtown Consulting.
I get up in the morning because I’m interested in technology, and more importantly in the things that technology can do for us as a people.
I’m not great at this self exposition thing, I admit it. Here are a few things that might give you a feel for who I am and what I’m about:
- I was born and brought up in the north of England, here
- I was not at any point raised by wolves, though I’ve occasionally claimed it and my table manners might seem to support that claim
- Here’s what I’m listening to right now
- I now live in downtown Toronto with Loli the cat and Aimee the person
- This is my bookshelf at my office
- These are the web pages I’ve bookmarked publicly
- One day I’d like to visit Belize and Iceland, amongst many
Get in Touch
OK, that should be enough about me for now. If you want to find out more, discuss a job or just say ‘hi’ then please do get in touch.
Blogs I’m Reading